Friday, June 8, 2012
Armchair BEA: Ask The Experts
Today is the last day of BEA, and let me say I'll miss it! Really, it was a blast and I'm so glad I participated in the many events from this past week. I met and found some great bloggers, had a blast at the tweetparties, and won some great prizes. Hopefully, I'll still be here blogging away for next years events, because I'm in.
The last days events have to do with asking the experts questions that you may have about blogging.
So today, I'm asking all my visitors a few questions that I have about blogging. Everyone can answer and you DO NOT have to be a memeber of BEA to participate.
Thank you for your answers!!
Question Time: Answer 1 question or all, whatever you have time for.
1) When visiting blogs, what makes you come back to a particular site and revisit?
2) How do you keep your blog fresh and exciting?
3) How many meme's do you participate in, and which one's do you feel are the best?
4) What advice would you give me about my blog ie: layout, coloring, header, etc.... is there something that needs updating or changing?
5) What would you like to see more of from a blog, in general ie:
reviews, freebies, news about books/authors, helpful hints, memes, etc....
6) When writing reviews, If you really disliked a book and DNF would you still put up a review on your blog w/ a DNF, and an explanation as to why?
Thanks again, for visiting and have a great day!! ~Lisa -Silverlight :)