Saturday, May 12, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #3


Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process! Tynga from Tynga's Reviews is the host and you can Link up with her and join this meme here: Tynga's Reviews

Hi, guys!
Welcome to my 3rd. Stacking The Shelves.
 What a week I had, It was the total opposite of last weeks STS. I was soo busy I won books, bought books, borrowed books, AND received a ton for review( makes up for last week).
I finished reading The First Days by Rhiannon Frater, and finished Switched by Amanda Hocking look for my reviews soon.
I also had MAJOR computer problems(still not fixed) I guess I will have to shop for a new one, or try to get it fixed. Thankfully, I've been using my Kindle Fire and my hubby's laptop (from his job)

Miss visiting everyone, hopefully I will be able to visit everyone this week. If I can't visit everyone's STS post then I will try to visit you, soon. Sorry :( 

Anyway on to the GOODIES!


Portal by Imogene Rose won from Bewitching Book Tours    Thanks!
Portal (Portal Chronicles, #1)                                                   

  Won From What's Beyond Forks   Dark Passage by M.L. Woolley

                                Dark Passage (Chosen, #1)

Bought -B&N Paperback

Torn           Ascend

Bought- Amazon -Kindle

Obsidian (Lux, #1)            Predestined (Existence Trilogy, #2)

Bought Used

Fire (Graceling Realm, #2)                The Passage

Received For Review   Thanks NG, Bloomsbury USA, Rhiannon Frater,

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)         

Leave your STS, or whatever meme your using and I'll pop by and visit (if my computer doesn't act up) Thanks Guys!  :)


  1. I want to read Thorne of Glass badly! I have Switched but I haven't gotten to it yet. I hope you enjoy all your new books :) Happy reading. Hope you'll drop by and see what I got this week....

  2. I was gifted Obsidian this week and that book is so amazing I read it in one sitting. Great Haul!

  3. A lot of these I haven't heard of, but there's also a lot I want ot read! Great haul, hope you them all!

    My Stacking the Shelves

  4. YAY FOR obsidian! I got one too! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!!!

    Happy Reading!

    Visit my STS HERE!

  5. Great books this week! I really enjoyed Switched and need to get back to that series. I hope you enjoy Ascend and Torn.

    My Stacking the Shelves post

  6. You received some awesome books this week! I really want to read Obsidian, and I'll have to check out Predestined because it looks really good. The Trylle Trilogy is one of my favorite series, I hope you enjoy the rest of the books! =)

  7. I LOVED Torn and Ascend. <3 Loki! I still need to read Obsidian. Throne of Glass sounds awesome too!
    My Stack

  8. That is a good haul Lisa. You are going to be busy for a while.
    I've heard that The Passage is a truly excellent book. Hope you enjoy them all and your computer gets up and running again soon.

    Here's my Stacking post. Stop by if you get a chance.

  9. Ooh is that the cover of The Passage that you have? Very cool! Different from the one I have.. it's a good read!

    And congratulations on all the wins!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves | Paris Giveaway

  10. Oh, wow - what awesome books you got this week! I can't wait to read some of these, especially Obsidian and The Passage. :) I hope that you enjoy your haul!

    Steph @ Stepping Out of the Page

  11. Great haul! Portal was really good (I was a part of that tour) and Obsidian sounds so great! I still have to get to Fire, though, but I'm not ready to let go of Katsa and Po just yet. ;)

    Eileen @ ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***
    Check out my Stacking the Shelves post!

  12. So many great books! Obsidian's good and I loved Predestined. Hope you enjoy all of them!

  13. BASTIONNNNN!! Great haul, love! I really enjoyed the Amanda Hocking series!!