Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #1


Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!
Tynga Reviews: 

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by!! Leave your comments and links to your site, and I'll visit, soon. Have a great week!!!

I Finished a few books, and started The Final Days by Rhiannon Frater--Freakin' awesome, so far. Also, check out all the goodie's I got this week!! Thanks ~Lisa

WON:   1st.  WIN EVER!!!  LOL YAY!!  Thanks Harper Teen and Goodreads

 The Temptation

 I received for review: Thanks NG, St. Martin's Press, Egmont

Glitch (Glitch, #1)

Timepiece (Hourglass, #2)

Bought for Kindle:  Amazon       -Spirited .99

 Acase Kindle Fire Premium Micro Fiber Leather Case with built-in Stand for Kindle Fire (Black)          Spirited


Borrowed from Library

Everneath (Everneath, #1)                 Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)     

                             The First Days (As The World Dies: A Zombie Trilogy #1)

Bought from Library Used Bookstore:  $3.50 total!!

Pathfinder (Pathfinder, #1)                               A Matter of Magic (Mairelon, #1-2)   

The Chick and the Dead (Pepper Martin #2)                                      The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide

Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side (Jessica, #1)                            Masquerade (Blue Bloods, #2)      

                                                   The Smoke Thief

Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side

Masquerade           The Smoke Thief  



  1. Congrats on winning The Temptation! That sounds fantastic! I love a good ghost book although they are usually so sad. I really really want Glitch and Timepiece. I bought Everneath forever ago and really need to read it already. Happy reading!
    My Stack

  2. Wow! You really got some great reads this week!! And did I miss something? Do you have a Kindle Fire?!?!?!!? LOVE!!

    I can't wait to see some reviews of these books! I've got Jessica, Under the Never Sky, Everneath all waiting for me to read (UGH!!!!!!). MUST READ FASTER!!! It would help if I got off the computer!

    Have an awesome week and btw, you did not cave! Something new isn't bad!!
    -Kristin @myparahangover

  3. Temptation is on my TBR, it sounds really good. Congrats on your win :) I want to read Everneath too. I also have Glitch, I'm looking forward to that one.

    Thanks for stopping by My Stack.

  4. Great haul!
    Looking forward to reading the BDB Guide once I progress further into the series.
    Also have Shanna Abe's book and want to read it soon.

    Here's my Stacking Post. Stop by if you get a chance.

  5. Awesome stack! I am dying to get my hands on Timepiece--Hourglass was so good! Oh, I love the cover of Spririted!

    Enjoy all of these!

  6. Awesome book haul!

    I've had Everneath for a while now, it looks great. Under the Never Sky was brilliant. One of my favorite books of the year. Enjoy!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

  7. I AM SO JEALOUS OF GLITCH! :O I really hope you like it, I haven't found many reviews for it yet but my hopes are high.

    Enjoy your books. :) -Allie Rose